How your personal information is used by USAirtours Holidays (UK) Ltd
Your information will be held by USAirtours Holidays (UK) Ltd.
How we use your personal information
This privacy notice is to let you know how companies within the Group promise to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer, and the choices you give us about what marketing you want us to send you. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our Privacy Promise
- To keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell your data.
This notice sets out a summary of your rights under General Data Protection Act 2018.
How the law protects you
As well as our Privacy Promise, your privacy is protected by law. This section explains how that works.
Data Protection law says that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so. This includes sharing it outside with third parties. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When you consent to it.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. But even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you. If we rely on our legitimate interest, we will tell you what that is.
Here is a list of all the ways that we may use your personal information, and which of the reasons we rely on to do so. This is also where we tell you what our legitimate interests are.
Types of Personal Information
- Financial – Bank details , Card details
- Contact – Where you live and how to contact you
- Contractual – Details of the products and services we provide you.
- Documentary data – Passports, Drivers Licence, Utility Bill
- Transactional – details of payments between you and us
- Social relationships – Your family and friends
- Special Types – Dates of birth , Health data
- Consents – How you would like us to contact you i.e. email
Where we collect personal information from
- Data you give to us
- When you talk to us on the phone
- Complete online registration forms
- Complete online enquiry forms via a websites
- Complete application forms
- Take part in competitions/surveys
- Complete feedback forms
Who we share your data with
- Suppliers deemed necessary by us to perform our agreement/contract with you.
- Credit/Debit card Merchant processors
- Any third party deemed necessary to conform with our regulatory/statutory and legal duties
- We may be required to share your data with Insurance companies in the event of a claim by us or yourselves
- We may contact you through our ‘marketing’ communication by email, post or phone to tell you about relevant products and offers
- The personal information we hold is made up of what you tell us, and data we collect when you use our services, or from third parties we work with.
- We study this to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you.
- We will continue to communicate with you regarding either existing travel bookings or relevant future offers that we believe will be in both your legitimate interest and ours.
- You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by using the ‘unsubscribe’ option on our emails or contacting us at any time.
How long we keep your personal information
- We will keep your personal information for a period of up to six years
- To respond to any questions or complaints.
- To show that we treated you fairly.
- To maintain records according to rules that apply to us.
- We may keep your data for longer than six years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
How to get a copy of the personal data we hold
Email: [email protected]
Write to : J Frowd
Data protection Officer
USAirtours Holidays (UK) Ltd
2 Loughton Business Centre
- You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove, or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’, or the ‘right to be forgotten’.
- There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using itHow to withdraw your consent
How to withdraw your consent
- You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us if you want to do so.