Keeping the well-being of Guests and Cast Members in mind means that Disney must carefully control capacity at the Walt Disney World Resort. In turn, that means that they must continuously review their product and offerings. As a result they have made several changes to the 2021 Walt Disney World product:
- Due to the restrictions in capacity as a result of physical distancing, Disney can no longer offer Dine Plans at Walt Disney World Resort.
- We are currently working with Disney to remove Dine Plans from existing Guest bookings and provide a refund for any paid and upgraded Dine Plans.
Resort hotel reservations
- Stays can only be booked through to September 26, 2021
- Guest Checkout must occur by 27 September, 2021
Theme Park Reservations system
- To enter a Disney Park, every Guest must have both a valid Theme park ticket and a Theme Park Reservation for the same park on the same date, for each day they wish to visit the Disney Parks.
- It is important that Guests have a My Disney Experience account and have linked bookings, as this will allow you reserve Theme Park access once the system is available. We strongly recommend that you have the latest version of the My Disney Experience app on your mobile devices, with location services and notifications enabled. All Guests should familiarise themselves with My Disney Experience here.
14 for 7 Day Promotional Tickets
- This offer is no longer available. Guests who have already booked these tickets will keep the offer.
21 day Tickets
- These are being withdrawn with immediate effect for all new sales.
2021 Tickets temporarily off sale
- While Disney make some changes to their product and offerings, they have temporarily suspended ticket only sales from June 22, 2020 – June 27, 2020. Please check back with us on June 28, 2020 to book your tickets with us.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by these changes and will do our best to keep you informed should our continuous review result in more changes.
DISNEY TICKETS UPDATE
DISNEY’S 21-DAY ULTIMATE TICKET
- Disney’s 21-Day Ultimate tickets have now been DISCONTINUED and are OFF SALE
If you have an EXISTING 21-DAY ULTIMATE TICKET – do not worry, your booking is protected and secure.
NEW 2021 7 and 14 DAY DISNEY TICKETS BOOKED FROM 22 JUNE 2020
- From today, all new 7 and 14 Day Disney tickets WILL ONLY BE VALID UNTIL 26 SEPTEMBER 2021
- TICKETS WILL EXPIRE IN FULL ON 27 SEPTEMBER 2021 IRRESPECTIVE OF DAYS USED
For example: a 7 or 14-Day Ultimate ticket, booked from today, that is not activated until the 20 SEPTEMBER 2021, will only get 6 days use out of that ticket, as from the 27 SEPTEMBER 2021, 7 and 14-Day tickets will NOT be accepted
- Customers intending to travel after 26 SEPTEMBER 2021, should wait for Disney to release more information soon
EXISTING 2021 7 and 14-DAY TICKET BOOKINGS
- If you have already placed your order for a 7 or 14 Day Ultimate Ticket – THESE BOOKINGS HAVE BEEN PROTECTED AND YOU WILL STILL BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE PARKS after 26 SEPTEMBER 2021
2020 EXTENDED TICKETS
- Customers that have received their 2020 tickets which have been automatically extended through to 2021, must activate them by 16 SEPTEMBER 2021
DISNEY’S PARK PASS SYSTEM
GO LIVE DATES
- From the 22nd of June – UK & Ireland onsite guests will be able to access the Disney’s Park Pass System
From the 28th of June – Ticket only holders will be able to access the Disney’s Park Pass System
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Disney’s new date-specific theme park reservation platform is now called – Disney’s Park Pass System
- To enter a Disney Park, both a valid Disney Ticket AND a Park Pass reservation is required
- Guests MUST be in possession of their tickets to access Disney’s Park Pass System
- Bookings must be invoiced and tickets paid in full to allow the Park Tickets to be dispatched
Disney’s Park Pass System will show an availability calendar through to 26 SEPTEMBER 2021. Guests travelling after that date, should wait for further information from Disney Theme park reservations are subject to availability
CLICK HERE to view the Disney’s Park Pass availability calendar
HOW TO BOOK PARK PASS SYSTEM
A) Navigate to MyDisneyExperience.co.uk
B) Sign in to create an account
C) Link the reservation by entering the ticket numbers onto the account for ticket-only, and use your reference for onsite guests
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Magic Kingdom Park and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will begin a phased re-opening from the 11th of July, with EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios reopening from the 15th of July
- Attractions, experiences (such as shows, parades and fireworks, character meet and greets), may be modified or unavailable to allow for physical distancing
- Face coverings are required for guests (ages 2 and up)
- Temperature screenings are required
- Park hopping is suspended
- You can keep up to date with all Disney’s safety measures and requirements at Walt Disney World
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU?
- Guests that have already received their Disney tickets, should link their booking with MyDisneyExperience.co.uk as soon as possible so that from the 28th of June, they can start making their theme park reservations
- Guests that have an existing booking, but have not yet paid for their tickets, should now pay in full for their tickets, so that the Park Tickets can be dispatched as soon as possible.
- NEW customers looking to make a booking from today, should check Disney’s Park Pass availability calendars before securing their tickets, to ensure that Disney’s Park Pass System shows availability for their preferred travel dates